Let’s be honest. Many men have encountered premature ejaculation at least once in their sexual life. To address this, a simple Google search can help. In here, you can find a plethora of ways to last longer in bed, some even claiming that there some condoms that make you last longer. Other sources may also suggest tips for lasting longer while satisfying your partner.
While some of these last longer in bed tips may be helpful, just a simple shift in perspective will go a long way in satisfying both you and your partner. Here are a few simple tricks for you and your partner to enjoy your next sexual intercourse.
- The best way to last longer in bed? Focus on the pleasure you’re giving your partner and less on yours.
Most of the time, men engage in sex to satisfy their needs, and there is nothing wrong with that. Sexual pleasure is relatively easy for men as compared to women. A good example is the difference between male and female orgasm. Men experience orgasm at a faster rate with an average of 5-10 minutes, while women regularly orgasm only after experiencing 20-30 mins of stimulation.
Think about the sensation you’re giving your partner. Most of the time, men focus on the pleasure they feel rather than the pleasure they give. This may be one of the reasons why some men experience premature ejaculation. They are caught up so much in what they feel that they tend to neglect their partner’s sexual needs.
Focusing on giving your partner stimulation will not only help you concentrate on your partner’s pleasure. It also implies that you care about satisfying your partner as much as you want to satisfy yourself.
- Another trick on how can you last longer in bed? Explore your partner’s body. Penetration is not the only option.
A man’s penis and a woman’s vagina are not the only existing erogenous zones in the body. There are seven erogenous zones in a person’s body. These are:
- Mouth and Lips – Can you remember your first kiss? How about the first time you made out inside your car? Sexual stimulation may start with a simple kiss that will soon involve in a steamy make out, which will eventually lead to sex. Kiss your partner before, during and after sex. Your partner does not only want to feel satisfied. She also wants to feel loved.
- Ears and Neck – A gentle nib will go a long way. If you want to spice it up, firmly place your hand on your partner’s neck while stimulating other erogenous zones.
- Breast and Nipples – Ah, a man’s favorite. A man should never neglect breast and nipple stimulation. You may want to consider working your way down – starting from kissing your partner’s lips, then kissing (and nibbling) her neck, then cupping and kissing her breasts, then finally going down in between her legs.
- Want to know how to last longer in bed without pills? Practice Kegel Exercises.
The penis, just like any other muscle, needs exercise to give the best possible performance it can offer. If you are not familiar with Kegel exercises, it is advisable to start finding out how and start practicing.
Kegel exercise is a natural way to control your ejaculation without the aid of pills and other dietary supplements. The learning curve may be a bit challenging, but as long as you perform it regularly, it will yield positive results.
The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) recommends Kegel exercise for patients suffering from a weak control of bladder. The same principle also applies in ejaculation. This makes it ideal for anyone who wishes to find out how to last longer in bed for men without pills.
- Talk to your partner. Communication is the key.
If you’re anxious and uncomfortable with your present situation, it is best that your partner knows about it. Good communication between you and your partner is the key to solving your anxieties to last longer in bed. Your problem might not be physiological but more on mental and psychological.
Be honest with your partner and tell her how you feel. Aside from easing up the tension that you’re feeling, it will also help your partner understand you more. Have you ever experienced having sex after an intimate and meaningful conversation? You should try it. It works like wonders.
- If all else fails, consult a physician.
Not everything can be solved with just a Google query. Each and every one of us has a different biological and psychological make-up. If you’ve tried all these tricks and you still experience sexual problems like premature ejaculation, then it is advisable to consult a physician regarding the matter.
You may have a problem with your diet or with what you’re eating. You may have some issues that only a physician can detect and address.
If you’ve tried everything else, consult a medical professional. They probably know what’s best for you and your partner. You might be recommended a specific diet to increase stamina in bed, or you may be advised to take some dietary supplements.
Remember, lasting longer in bed tips the scale in your favor. Nobody likes to be interrupted while in the middle of sex and nobody wants to feel unsatisfied after a steamy evening. Follow these simple and easy tricks and it may work wonders and make you last longer in bed